Contact A-Best Roofing to Inspect for Storm Damage in Oklahoma Area
If your home has suffered storm damage in Tulsa, OK or the surrounding areas, it is important to contact an experienced roofer who can assess the damage and recommend repairs. A-Best Roofing has protected homes in Oklahoma for over 25 years. We understand the climate and the dangers our weather presents, and can help you to maintain the integrity of your roof in good weather and bad.
Typical Causes of Storm Damage
Oklahoma is a beautiful state, and our homes and buildings are just as eye-catching. However, as an experienced roofing company in Tulsa, OK, we know that our weather here can be volatile, causing damage to roofs year-round. Storm damage can include:
- Falling Limbs – Falling limbs can tear shingles, dent flashings and shatter windows. They can also block and damage gutters, leaving your home vulnerable to leaks and pooling.
- Frozen Flashings – Water from rain or melted snow can seep under flashings and freeze, breaking open joints and allowing water to seep through the roof and into your walls and home.
- Heavy Snow – Snow buildup can be extremely heavy, cracking roof materials and dislodging shingles, tiles and slates.
- Fallen Debris – Storms can deposit leaves and other debris in gutters, blocking drainage and allowing water to accumulate and seep under your roof and into your home.
- Hail Damage – Even small pieces of hail can dent and damage roofs, creating access points for water and other intruders. Damaged shingles will degrade much more quickly, often loosening and falling apart.
- Wild Winds – Wind can also present a danger to your roof. Shingles can be ripped from their moorings and thrown about your yard. Wind can also rip branches from trees and hurl them at your roof or windows.
Call Us Today
Storm damage in Tulsa is not always readily apparent. You may be in need of roof repair and not even know it. To schedule an inspection with one of our experts, contact us at (918) 587-1426 or use our convenient online request form.